2013년 8월 6일 화요일
Shape Chaser is..
When you want to keep track of something that changes over time, Shape Chaser is the app you need.
Once you take a new picture of an object, Shape Chaser create a set to save pictures of the object. This set is named 'Chaser' in this app. Now, you can take additional picture of the object and the picture is saved into this 'Chaser' of the object. When you take the additional picture, Shape Chaser overlays the first picture you took translucently. Aim iPhone and make the translucent picture and the real object overlapped. Now you can take the additional picture of which size, location, and position is same with the first picture. Shape Chaser also let you know the angle of the first picture.
Usually, when you take this kind of pictures, you may want to take them at the same interval. Shape Chaser will assist you. You can set interval of each chaser. When you take a picture, on the setting, select a date you want to take the next picture. Shape Chaser calculate the interval and let you know with the local notification.
Download Task Defence if:
* You are on a diet
* You are getting into shape
* You are expecting a baby
* You are making something
* You are growing something
* You have anything changes over time.
It will help you record the changes and have fun.
* Overlays the guide picture translucently.
* Displays guide for the camera angle.
* Set interval and displays notification at the interval.
* Make pictures you took into animated GIF.
* Export animated GIF into dropbox and e-mail.
* Export pictures into camera roll and dropbox.
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation) with Camera
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 4.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Shape Chaser is now FREE and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.